BABI_CHIN_FREE (A.K.A. BABI_CHIN_III) - A FREE ROCK [email protected] SOCIAL

(8 posts)
  1. catrick

BABI_CHIN_FREE (A.K.A BABI_CHIN_III)
    SATURDAY 5TH DECEMBER
    LIVE AT THE BRUDENELL SOCIAL CLUB
    8 P.M DOORS // TOTALLY FREE YO!

INDICA RITUAL
    Five cheeky chappies from Liverpool armed with an array of brightly coloured shirts and pants, INDICA RITUAL will thrill and surprise those who are lucky enough to come within a earshot of the bands sweet riffage. Featuring members of A.P.a.T.T and STIG NOISE SOUND SYSTEM expect Of Montreal meets Devo with the occasional Duran Duran-ism.

COWTOWN
    They promised NOT to play anymore shows until spring next year but....you know how it is....these freaky, knit wear loving douche bags just love to play. Rod, Jane and Freddy play Melt Banana.....on acid.....in space....orbiting mars...

BEARDS
    Highly evolved costume design and frickin sweet tunes, BEARDS play noise rock infused dance music with dashes of funkadelia. Think Arab on radar, Erase Errata and Numbers and then think again....

WRONGBOT
    The sound you'd hear if two bonged up electronics nerds came into your house and started prodding all your musical equipment with soldering irons and VU meters. Twisted circuit bending genius!!!!

Posted 8 years ago Link
  2. catrick

INDICA RITUAL

Get the Video Plugin

COWTOWN

Get the Video Plugin

BEARDS

Get the Video Plugin

WRONGBOT

Get the Video Plugin

Posted 8 years ago Link
  3. catrick

bump!

Posted 8 years ago Link
  4. i heard ringo deathstarr are playing this now?

Posted 8 years ago Link
  5. catrick

yeah, thats the plan.

Posted 8 years ago Link
  6. nath

they'll be jumping on the bill..... makes it even more ace!

get in... party times!

Posted 8 years ago Link
  7. for the sake of fun you should get the Vom, Blood Crips & Cissy gig on this bill too, a logistical nightmare at such short notice but definitley worth i think!

Posted 8 years ago Link
  8. catrick

a bit too much of a logistical nightmare i reckon but i see what you are saying....i was kinda hoping for an easy night to be fair.

Posted 8 years ago Link

Back to messageboard

Back to » Messageboard

You must log in to post.

RSS feed for this topic