My poster won't work. Bugger

Posted 8 years ago Link
  2. circuit

here it is!

Posted 8 years ago Link
  3. Doing sound for this.... YES!

Posted 8 years ago Link
  4. mary

To try and whoop up enthusiasm for this gig I will be drip-feeding forum users with a number of exclusive facts about the bands involved...

1. Please used to be called 'Pardon' before they realised it was London Rhyming Slang for hard-on.
    2. Bilge Pump used to be called 'Demi-John' until they realised it was London Rhyming Slang for semi-on.
    3. D'astro used to be called Capo d'astro, but it was a bit elaborate. The name change made all the difference, and they have never been more popular...
    "I like to listen to D'astro when I'm punching people in the face" - says Prince Naseem Hamed ('Nas' - pro wrestler).

Posted 8 years ago Link
  5. i'm up for this, is it on the Leeds music Forum, il bump it!

Posted 8 years ago Link
  6. mary

I can never remember my password for that forum but if you fancy putting it on there that would be much appreciated.

Posted 8 years ago Link
  7. mary

This Thursday

Posted 8 years ago Link
  8. that's thurs 15th then? i got a small gig-clash panic on then.

Posted 8 years ago Link
  9. jfjf

I think it clashes with half-man half-biscuit at the University, if anyone cares.

Posted 8 years ago Link
  10. joe

stinks

I think the gig clash panic was due to the title of this thread having the wrong date on it. Although it has now become quite a talking point.

Posted 8 years ago Link
  11. smittenbunny

Admin

Are the new shirts gonna be there on Thursday?

Posted 8 years ago Link
  12. circuit

i'll take one of those as well, as long as the price doesn't treat me like a cunt/prick

Posted 8 years ago Link
  13. joe

stinks

Yes, I have the shirts already. Unfortunately the new 10" will occur halfway through our tour, so you can get that at Drag and Drop in Nov.

Posted 8 years ago Link
  14. mary

The year is 2050....

Dermot O'Leary, now grizzled, grey and shortly to retire, following his messy divorce from Miquita off of T4:

"So, Mr/Mrs LS6 Scenester, you've lived a full and active life. Do you have any regrets?"

Replies, from deathbed: "No none at all. Except, well, there is one thing. I really wish I'd gone to that Bilge Pump, Please and D'astro gig at the Cardigan Arms. I heard it was rather good."

Dermot: "Yeah it was fucking great. You must be some sort of loser for not going.

AVOID THIS SCENARIO.

Posted 8 years ago Link
  15. haha, i really wan to come to this but i have to entertain guests, i might slip away when no one is watching!

Posted 8 years ago Link
  16. jfjf

bah shitty work etc. see you up the front, about 11:25pm

Posted 8 years ago Link
  17. circuit

i had this weird dream last night where bilge pump were playing covers of their own songs on different instruments..

(seriously though, when i woke up this morning it took me a while to click that it really happened!)

Posted 8 years ago Link

Back to messageboard

Back to » Messageboard

You must log in to post.

RSS feed for this topic