bored at work?

(15 posts)
  1. circuit

Clicky

Posted 9 years ago Link
  2. circuit

whoever edited it in the last half hour is a genius, i hope that bit stays in

Posted 9 years ago Link
  3. DRC

REGULATE

circuit - 15 minutes ago  » 
    whoever edited it in the last half hour is a genius, i hope that bit stays in

It was a real toss up between that and 'registered sex offender'.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  4. circuit

the wikipedia fun police are threatening to delete it, saying bilge pump are not worthy of their own page (ok, mr unemployed!), which is why i fleshed it out a bit. feel free to take it on from there.

cops and robbers used to be mentioned in the Leeds page but someone's removed it. shame. i'd add it back in but i can't find the right context at the moment.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  5. circuit

it got deleted! what the fuck!

Posted 9 years ago Link
  6. Kenworthy

It's all to do with being notable, blurbs like "a funk rock band heavily influenced by RHCP notable for inventing the slinky etc..." just make some shit up like joe co wrote agadoo or summat.

I don't see why Pulled apart by horses can have a page and Bilge can't.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  7. circuit

it'd be fun to try changing every single page on wikipedia to ' fucking cunts treat us like pricks' and seeing how long it took for them to start crying.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  8. drumsnotdead

or start a page for wikipedia- wikipedia saying they are all cunts etc

Posted 9 years ago Link
  9. circuit

Kenworthy - 50 minutes ago  » 
    It's all to do with being notable, blurbs like "a funk rock band heavily influenced by RHCP notable for inventing the slinky etc..." just make some shit up like joe co wrote agadoo or summat.

the annoying thing is, there was a lot of stuff on there about bilge pump having had several peel sessions, and genuine links to other pages, but they deleted it anyway. collaborative my arse. i swear there are more pages about making pages than there are actual pages (if you see what i mean).
    i did outrageously claim that one or more members used to be in rollerskating boyband E-male, which might have been the nail in the coffin.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  10. DRC

REGULATE

Kenworthy - 6 hours ago  » 

From their entry:

The members decided to form the band after their previous bands became defunct: Concentration Champ (Lee), Mother Vulpine (Tom), It Takes Bridges (James), Monster Killed by Laser (Rob). They formed in late 2007.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  11. Kenworthy

DRC - 50 minutes ago  » 

From their entry:

The members decided to form the band after their previous bands became defunct: Concentration Champ (Lee), Mother Vulpine (Tom), It Takes Bridges (James), Monster Killed by Laser (Rob). They formed in late 2007.

Rob being in the Laser is lies. He used to jam with Lev, Dave and Hilary but that was nothing to do with the laser. MKBL was born out of a band I was doing with a guy called Adam with Dave on the drums. Lev came into the fold after much convincing and thus the core line up was born.

If Rob is ex-Monster Killed by Laser then I must be ex-Cowtown since I jammed with Hilary and Dave a few times.

Soz totally bitter and shit.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  12. joe

stinks

Are you bitter as you just missed out being in the 'Horses?

Posted 9 years ago Link
  13. Kenworthy - 26 minutes ago  » 

DRC - 50 minutes ago  » 

From their entry:

Rob being in the Laser is lies. He used to jam with Lev, Dave and Hilary but that was nothing to do with the laser. MKBL was born out of a band I was doing with a guy called Adam with Dave on the drums. Lev came into the fold after much convincing and thus the core line up was born.
    If Rob is ex-Monster Killed by Laser then I must be ex-Cowtown since I jammed with Hilary and Dave a few times.
    Soz totally bitter and shit.

kenny, at a party, you once introduced rob to me as an ex-laser. need to make your mind up son.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  14. Kenworthy

Are you sure your not thinking of someone else? I remember introducing you to Roo who I joked was an ex Laser cos he did the noises on various recordings before Bryan joined.

@Joe. I'm well bitter I don't get to play such hits as The Crapsons and that song about burning testicles.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  15. warjammydodger

But why would anyone lie about being in MKBL? Surely it would be the other way?

Aren't you that guy from MKBL? Who me, no mate you must be thinking of someone else...

Posted 9 years ago Link

Back to messageboard

Back to » Messageboard

You must log in to post.

RSS feed for this topic