Niche Homo #2: H.O.F., Bilge Pump, Vivian Girls, Fucked Up, Hipshakes...

(11 posts)
  1. Jones and I have got together the new issue of NH, featuring a very rare Bilge Pump interview which would no doubt make a nice accompaniment to your bursting draw of browning Cops and Robbers. It also features my rejected illustration proposal for Cops and Robbers. We failed to get any in Jumbo when we were up on the weekend (I think?) but it's the same price buying from the site, and it gets delivered to your door anyway. Below is the typical blurb appearing elsewhere.

---------------

Niche Homo #2 is now available. A music and illustration publication in digest format. It’s 56 pages long and features interviews with Fucked Up, Vivian Girls, Halo of Flies, Bilge Pump and Hipshakes, plus writings by Oxbow’s Eugene Robinson. Dave Lang of Lexicon Devil writes “I dig Niche Homo whole lot. Pure, raw fandom for all the best underground shit currently happening with zero doubt on their mind. Reading this makes me feel about 100 years old, but I'm all the better for it.” Scott Soriano of Z-Gun writes "Turrrrrific music zine of the kind you thought didn't exist anymore.”

To order, please visit http://www.nichehomo.blogspot.com

Posted 9 years ago Link

2. stump

what do people make of our efforts?

Posted 9 years ago Link
  3. rachel

nice centrefold.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  4. do you know her?

Posted 9 years ago Link
  5. chris

Quality toilet read!

Though it's only me who liked slint.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  6. Yorkshire

Not a keymaster

Fucked Up interview was both illuminating (it finally made me realise why I find there music so ‘meh’) and entertaining (I read the whole fucking thing, didn’t I?!). My personal highlight for sure.

Also enjoyed the HOF and Hipshakes interviews.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  7. chris

PPPPPS our record cost the same as Bilges too. I feel a need to set that straight. We just told Joe that it cost 5 thousand pounds and Gringo paid for it all so he'd get angry.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  8. mary

Winding up Joe is like shooting fish in a barrel. Don't mess with his food, though.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  9. circuit

what's a bursting draw of browning?

ps. can i get this anywhere in leeds cos your paypal shiz is brok.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  10. circuit - 1 hour ago  » 
    what's a bursting draw of browning?
    ps. can i get this anywhere in leeds cos your paypal shiz is brok.

fuck! this isn't what I want! it seems to work for me fine and I'm still getting orders for it all the time. What's it doing wrong with you?

it's not stocked anywhere in leeds right now, only place is from our site.

Posted 9 years ago Link
  11. circuit

it might just be some blocking thing at work - they cottoned on to my extreme internet use and blocked me from loads of stuff.
    this occurred about 2 minutes before i handed my notice in tho, lol...

Posted 9 years ago Link

Back to messageboard

Back to » Messageboard

You must log in to post.

RSS feed for this topic